Presented by Plair - Convert PLA You Win During Beta (Testnet) to Real PLA!
As a thank you to the VeChain community and saying welcome to the newcomers, Plair is hosting a Testnet/Mainnet PLA token swap to encourage more gamers to play on Beta!
PLA you earn during Beta (Testnet) by participating in tournaments will be converted to REAL PLA in Beta (Mainnet)! Each individual can win up to 50,000 PLA!
How does it work?
1. Register for an account on Plair Beta.
2. Request free [Testnet PLA] and [Testnet VTHO].
3. Participate in CS:GO or Dota 2 tournaments.
4. By winning the matches, Testnet PLA you earn at Beta(Testnet) stage will be converted to Beta(Mainnet) tokens at a 1:1 ratio.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Each individual can only register for one Plair Beta account and entitled to a maximum 50,000 PLA rewards;
2. Only the PLA tokens you earn from winning the match during the Beta (Testnet) phase in September 2019 will be converted to real PLA;
3. The prize for each match is indicated on [tournament overview] page at [prize] section. eg. "Each member of the winning team will receive ____ PLA". The rewards you earn from different matches are accumulative until the 50,000 PLA ceiling is reached;
4. Cheating in any form is strictly prohibited on the Plair platform;
5. No substitution or transfer of prize is permitted except at Plair's sole discretion. The prize is non-transferable;
6. Any incomplete, incorrect or false application will not be accepted and will be void;
7. You must have a Plair Beta, Steam account and VeChain Thor Wallet Address in order to enter or receive the rewards;
8. Applicants shall provide true and accurate information in the application and warrant that all personal data provided is true and accurate. Plair reserves the right to suspend accounts that involves cheating and inaccurate personal data;
9. Plair reserves the right to edit the Terms & Conditions of the [Promotion] without prior notice.